March 13, 2020
Score 9 out of 10
We started up a little over two years ago, and one of the first things we needed was a scheduling software because the old school paper and pen method wasn't working, so we started researching various apps and programs. ScheduleFly really stood out. It is a wonderful way for staff to stay organized and on the same page regarding work schedules and meeting times - something that is vital when you have a large amount of staff that you are in charge of coordinating schedules for.
- It works on your cell phone, which is wonderful! Our workers always have their schedules on hand and easily accessible.
- ScheduleFly works in real-time, so changes and updates are immediate across all platforms
- I love the message wall. If someone wants to find a replacement or swap hours, they can do so.
- It can be costly, depending on the size of your team/staff.
- Can be complicated and hard for older audience to adapt to and get used to
- There are some extra features like the weather that aren't necessary and busy up the program.
ScheduleFly is well suited for small or large businesses. We have around ten employees, and this works great! If you had a much smaller group to manage/schedule, you might not need something as complex and detailed. For larger groups, this would be perfect and well worth the cost for a subscription.
Read this authenticated review
I have never had to use support directly. Still, I love that even though they seem to be a smaller group that runs it, they are very personable in their email correspondence and supply phone numbers and contact information in case we are ever in a bind. It's nice to know that we have the option to contact them and will get personal support if we need it.