Scout RFP

Scout RFP Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

My part of my company uses Scout RFP for responding to RFPs that initiate in Scout RFP. I'm in Sales, and if I receive an RFP via Scout RFP, we will compile the answers, collaborate as a team, submit questions and receive answers, and ultimately respond back to the customer all inside Scout RFP.

However, Sales is only one department in my company. I don't have visibility if other departments in my company have additional uses for Scout RFP. For example, maybe our procurement department sends out RFPs to other companies and evaluates/manages those RFPs within Scout RFP.
  • Easy to transfer information with the company initiating the RFP
  • Easy to navigate to items that aren't answered on the RFP
  • Easy to share and collaborate among internal teammates
  • No way to flag where I need an internal colleague to review or add to an answer
  • No way to assign items to an internal team member for that person to answer a question
  • No status bar of the remaining items not yet answered
Scout RP is wonderful to help keep an RFP very organized. It is excellent to have a single version, so that all team members helping compile an RFP response have a single place to know that they are on the current version. If a company doesn't want to respond within Scout RFP, it's my understanding that the RFP information can be exported from Scout RFP, compiled in a different tool (like XLS), and then pulled back into Scout RFP for submission.

From a collaboration standpoint, there's not an easy way to "assign" questions or items. Sometimes at my company, we need different experts to answer different questions. We have to use another tool, like email or Slack, to let that person know he/she needs to answer. However, in other tools, a certain block can be assigned to the person internally within the tool.

Scout RFP Scorecard Summary

Proposal Creation & Organization (1)
Proposal branding (1)
Proposal Collaboration & Workflow (4)
RFP management & response (1)
Proposal collaboration & approval (1)
Sales proposal workflow (1)
Proposal automation user interface (1)
10.0

What is Scout RFP?

Scout RFP is a sales proposal automation software solution offered by Scout RFP.

Scout RFP Pricing