SecurityScorecard provides a full description of all cyber risks related to the custom domain and its 3rd parties/vendors as well. Also, …
I work for CyberSecurity as a consultant for the LATAM region and the SecurityScorecard helps me to have a better understanding of the …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of SecurityScorecard, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
3 people want pricing too
SecurityScorecard provides A-F graded security rating scorecards, to drive improved communication, effective compliance reporting, and more informed decision making. These enable enterprises to rate, understand, and continuously monitor the security posture of any organization worldwide, as well as gain visibility of any organization’s security-control weaknesses and vulnerabilities throughout the supplier ecosystem.
Transforming the Way Organizations Understand and Communicate Cyber Risk
- Mimecast Secure Email Gateway
- IntSights Cyber Intelligence, from Rapid7
- Jira Software
- Salesforce Service Cloud
- Diligent GRC Platform
- Diligent HighBond
- IBM Security QRadar
- Microsoft Teams
- Lockpath, discontinued
- ServiceNow IT Operations Management
- Zendesk Support Suite
- Red Sift
- Tenable Lumin
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
SecurityScorecard provides a full description of all cyber risks related to the custom domain and its 3rd parties/vendors as well. Also, SecurityScorecard provides a detailed electronic questionnaire to be sent to customer's vendors & 3rd parties in order to beget a full view of COMPLIANCE status (GDPR, PCI, and others).
- Generates precise security ratings.
- Allow customers to obtain a full view of its vendors' status of regulatory laws (GDPR, PCI...etc) - when handling an electronic questionnaire.
- Pricing could be reviewed for specific industries which were more impacted by the pandemic situation.
WELL SUITED * Cyber insurance companies. * Financial industry. * Telecom industry. LESS APPROPRIATE * Education.
I work for CyberSecurity as a consultant for the LATAM region and the SecurityScorecard helps me to have a better understanding of the surface area of the customer as well as to track the progress over time during the remediation process.
It also helps me as a kick-off tool before penetration testing or red team exercise to understand better the customer domains.
- Provides good reports
- Easy to manage and use
- Tracks in near real time customer changes on the public network
- Reports are only available in English.
- More insights about the dark web would be useful.
- Tracking of email/pwd leakeage across the organization would be a good-to-have feature.
* Initial recognition of perimeter
* Discovery of shadow IT assets
* Get nice reports to set baselines and objectives for your customers
* Does not provide threat intel as another tool
* Not enough documentation for the API or to automate scenarios