SellHack is a sales intelligence software solution offered by SellHack.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/vP/5z/54W57QGIP5TH.pngBest source for hard to find email addressesThe service is spread by word of mouth and the company supports its use but most of us pay for the service because it works great. Trying to find a missing email address is arduous at times. I find that having several services leads me to the email address I'm searching for.,Often I'll be searching for an email address, so I'll go to LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, Sales Navigator. These are all services the my firm pays for me. But inevitably I will need another sure fire source and SellHack is my go to tool, it will find email addresses often when I can't find them anywhere else. I use Hunter also, but many times I found addresses on SellHack that I couldn't find on Hunter. I love that you can subscribe and purchase various levels of searches per month, or if you want you can buy x amount of searches that don't expire. SellHack has a nice Chrome extension that stays on top so when I'm searching I can click on it from the pull down and enter the data and copy/paste the results into my CRM.,I wish they had a roll over feature for unused credits on the subscription. SellHack is great for list building, and export to popular CRMs like Salesforce. If you have an email address and you're not sure if it's accurate, SellHack will verify the address and give you a percentage rating on their confidence that the address works (a percentage rating is given for all email searches). I love their referral program: Give 50, Get 50: Refer a friend and you both get 50 free credits! I've used this many times.,10,It's been vital. I've made too many contacts to mention because I was able to source the correct email address for C-suite executives (which are my target prospects). The cost of the service has been affordable. I work inside sales and so I have to be selective on which tools I pay for because the ROI must fit within my budget. I've used SellHack since day one in this role and I use it every month.,,Typically I generate a prospect list that can be emailed to me or that I download.,Hunter, LinkedIn Sales Navigator
SellHack

SellHack Reviews

SellHack
Filter 2 vetted SellHack reviews and ratings
★ Kevin Thomas ★ profile photo
May 25, 2018

SellHack Review: "Best source for hard to find email addresses"

• Often I'll be searching for an email address, so I'll go to LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, Sales Navigator. These are all services the my firm pays for me. But inevitably I will need another sure fire source and SellHack is my go to tool, it will find email addresses often when I can't find them anywhere else.
  • I use Hunter also, but many times I found addresses on SellHack that I couldn't find on Hunter.
  • I love that you can subscribe and purchase various levels of searches per month, or if you want you can buy x amount of searches that don't expire.
  • SellHack has a nice Chrome extension that stays on top so when I'm searching I can click on it from the pull down and enter the data and copy/paste the results into my CRM.
  • I wish they had a roll over feature for unused credits on the subscription.
  • SellHack is great for list building, and export to popular CRMs like Salesforce.
  • If you have an email address and you're not sure if it's accurate, SellHack will verify the address and give you a percentage rating on their confidence that the address works (a percentage rating is given for all email searches).
  • I love their referral program: Give 50, Get 50: Refer a friend and you both get 50 free credits! I've used this many times.
SellHack is great for anyone who is in sales or whose work requires the need to build lists or to search for missing email addresses. Many businesses and social media sites provide email addresses, but of course depending upon industry many do not, so SellHack is my go to tool when I absolutely have to find an email.
Read ★ Kevin Thomas ★'s full review

SellHack Scorecard Summary

Advanced search (1)
Identification of new leads (1)
List quality (1)
List upload/download (1)
Ideal customer targeting (1)
Load time/data access (1)
Contact information (1)
Company information (1)
Industry information (1)
Salesforce integration (1)

About SellHack

SellHack is a sales intelligence software solution offered by SellHack.