Reviews (1-1 of 1)
January 30, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
We use SEOptimer to help us perform SEO audits for potential clients. It is a quick snapshot of a website's SEO, usability, performance, security, and social media presence. It is not the most detailed in its analysis, but we don't use it for that. It's a nice, quick look at the website that points out a website's broader issues.
- SEO optimization: analyzes the key SEO objectives - headers, descriptions, links, keyword density, content, etc.
- Performance: analyzes load speed (server response, content, page size, and scripts), image optimization,
- Security: checks for SSL, malware, etc.
- Social Media: analyzes visibility on social media.
- It would be helpful if they gave specifics on how to perform the recommendations they give.
Read Scott Richardson's full review
It's the perfect tool to perform quick and easy SEO audits. It's something we can turn around quickly and set an expectation for a potential client. Their chrome browser extension is cool and I'm a big fan of the White Label reporting option, especially for the reasonable price they set for these tools.