Reviews (1-1 of 1)
June 21, 2017
Sophos Mobile Control has given us the ability to choose what to track, and secure our corporate data. The tool is flexible since it allows us to deploy it as an on-premises solution, or on the Sophos Cloud (AWS). Also, the impact on the user installation is minimal, since via email it can be provisioned and the end user can sort out the deployment by him/herself.
- Easy deployment.
- We are on next generation type of tools to be able to protect corporate data.
- Allows the management IT group to be able to control the probable theft of information.
- The platform was developed many years ago, a fresher look (even for the cloud-based console) would be appreciated.
- The ability to control mail platforms other than MS Exchange.
- The ability to control more features on iOS (knowing how the iOS Platform is at the moment).
Read Juan Carlos Sanchez Pignalosa's full review
Sophos Mobile Control is greatly welcome when corporate networks allow BYOD on the office, and on the wireless networks around it. It allows you to control what the users are doing, and on this kind of explanation that I'm doing, perhaps EVERY company is suited for this kind of example. Nowadays the same user that has access to our corporate network is allowed to access multiple apps, that the IT security department isn't aware of. To have visibility is one of the most important things among security issues.
Sophos Mobile Scorecard Summary
About Sophos Mobile
Sophos Mobile Screenshots
Sophos Mobile Competitors
Sophos Mobile Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Sophos Mobile Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mobile Web|