Leaving a review helps other professionals like you evaluate Office Migration and Repair Utilities
Be the first one in your network to review SysTools Migration Tools, and make your voice heard!Get Started
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of SysTools Migration Tools, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- $799 Required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Supported: The tool allows you to convert Lotus Notes NSF files to MS Outlook.
- Supported: Creates single PST for each Lotus Notes NSF files.
- Supported: No file size issue but the installation of MS Outlook is required to export Lotus Notes to MS Outlook.
- Supported: Mail Migration Software migrates Lotus Notes NSF files to Live Exchange Server.
- Supported: Installation of Lotus Notes is needed to save Lotus Notes mailboxes in Live Exchange.
- Supported: The software allows migration of Domino Server mailboxes to PST file format.
- Supported: The user should have Domino Server platform on migration machine.
- Supported: Export Domino Server mailboxes to Live Exchange Server Environment and Domino Server environment is needed for the conversion.
- Supported: For batch migration Exchange Server Environment is mandatory.
- Supported: For directly saving data from Domino Server to Live Exchange Mailbox Mapping option is present.
- Supported: The software allows migration of Domino Server mailboxes to Office 365.
- Supported: Domino Server credentials and Office 365 credentials are needed.
- Supported: Easily convert Lotus Notes NSF files to Office 365.
- Supported: Office 365 account and Office 365 credentials for each NSF file are needed.
- Supported: Remove encryption of any message in NSF files to Exchange and MS Outlook format. Graphical User Interface is very simple.
- Supported: Mail Migration Wizard detects and converts canonical name format set for any sender email address in the selected Notes database.
- Supported: The user can apply filters to export the limited amount of data
- Supported: Can set the date range to export email within that range.
- Supported: Export calendars with attributes within a date range.
- Supported: Apply To do filter to migrate To do lists created in the specific time interval.
- Supported: The user can also exclude folders which are created in Lotus Notes profile while exporting.
- Supported: Exclude folders by adding the name of each folder to be excluded separated by the comma. Exclude deleted item folder during migration.
- Supported: Folders with sent items emails can also be excluded from migration.
- Supported: Keeps Doc link and HTML formatting intact during or after exporting data from Lotus Notes to Exchange Server/MS Outlook mailboxes.
- Supported: To enable or disable this feature user need to check or uncheck.
- Supported: Mail Migration Wizard keeps Internet Header intact.
- Supported: During the migration of emails, the software maintains read and unread status of emails.
- Supported: Means if emails are unread before migration then after migration status will remain same.
- Supported: Export all items avilable in Lotus Notes mailboxes include tasks, calendars, emails,journals, contacts etc.
- Supported: A user can check or uncheck the items to export only selective data from NSF file.
- nucleus technologies