in our recruiting advertisements. Whereby they are required to complete a questionnaire which has been tailored to our specific search criteria.
- We decided to have a few prior employees who were our best, and who remained the longest - ultimately a perfect fit for us, complete the TalentSorter questionaire. Both former employees scored very high and were spot on in meeting our unique criteria that TalentSorter allowed us to set up. That reverse approach really impressed us and also confirmed we had set our criteria correctly to help us sort through applicants. We now require all applicants go through TalentSorter before we will even look at their resume.
- TalentSorter took the five character traits that Fortune 500 companies deem most valuable and added many more to help us get a real sense of the individual. It allowed us to gain a much more complete image of the whole person, not just what they want to reveal in their resume, but what is revealed by the questions TalentSorter poses to them and are rated based on the criteria we select as priority.
- TalentSorter offers a unique approach to screening applicants using what they call "Predictive Human Analytics" its what we found to be a products that helps find a fit / match between employee and employer values and priorities - with the objective of increasing the quality of the work experience for all. Now that we did the favourite ex-employee test we are confident we will attract the right people and increase retention.
- Talent Sorter offers everything in one bucket with a dashboard that ranks best fit candidates, this really assisted our sorting where we focused mainly on the highest ranking candidates. And it captures resumes and ranks intelligence, provides a summary - its a genuine time saver and organizes all applicant material.
- As an side we discovered that TalentSorter works like a pre-screen for applicants. The very process eliminates "window shoppers" and the like, who are broadcasting their resume to any and all job postings without consideration.
- I am new to TalentSorter and still discovering all its incredible benefits to our recruitment process, so at this stage in time I have no criticism for improvement.
TalentSorter Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
TalentSorter pairs leading-edge psychometric science with an optional ATS, to screen an unlimited number of candidates at a flat monthly price. The vendor says that because the assessment is part of the application process, every candidate appears in the user’s dashboard with a FitScore beside their name - showing users at a glance a candidate’s likely fit in the position.
TalentSorter Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||35%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||Enterprises (> 500 employees)||15%|
TalentSorter Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
TalentSorter Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||Canada, USA|
|Supported Languages:||English, French, Spanish|