TimeForce is a time tracking solution developed by Qqest, acquired and now supported by Infinisource (2012). It is presently used as the basis of the time & attendance module in Infinisource's flagship Human Resource Management System (HRMS): iSolved.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/BN/3P/6TIMGKWB1P2G.pngMy TimeForce ReviewWe use TimeForce to capture hours for our non-exempt workforce in the US and Canada. Previously we did manual calculation of timesheets for this population of ~600 employees.,Reliable program which allows us to capture hours worked and time off taken Able to set up different overtime rules to calculate hours automatically - can also set up task and shift differentials to accommodate our clinical staff needs Their service team is very helpful and pleasant to work with - I am very confident in their ability and willingness to help,We are not currently set up for real-time downloads of punches and the clocks can require a bit of manual intervention but we are hoping to transition to real-time capture to resolve this issue Recently having an issue with password resets that we are having difficulty resolving - but due to limitations with our schedule/workload have not been able to dedicate the time to resolve but we are looking forward to working with their help desk to determine a long term fix The transitions to/from daylight savings could be better managed - we do what we can to stay ahead of the issue but it is not 100% seamless at this time,8,we have saved hours of manual work by automating this process our reporting is easy and accurate our processing time was cut in half (or more) upon implementation of this program,,ADP Vantage HCM, Oracle HCM CloudTimeForce review, great product with ease of use and exceptional functionality.It is used by the entire organization. It is one location for time and attendance tracking, individuals can request time off through the portal and supervisors can approve through the portal and employee receives email confirmation whether their time has been approved or denied. Another benefit is that each individual can check their available time themselves simply by logging into the same portal that they use to clock in and out.,As I mentioned previously, it provides the ability for everyone to check their available time through their portal whenever they would like. Other systems I have used, employees would have to request a report for their available time / time used. The layout is very streamlined and easy to navigate. When training new employees on the system, I don't spend more than 5 minutes with them and they are able to accurately login and navigate on their own. The MyScreen tab is very useful. It has most everything you need to track on the same tab without having to print reports. Being able to see everyone that is currently clocked in is very beneficial. Other systems you would have to print a report to get this information.,Incorporating with other systems. The payroll system that we use as far as I know will not sync up with Timeforce, so transferring hours worked is a manual process that is time consuming and very detail oriented.,9,I really can't speak to this as I am not involved in the budget or upper level management decisions.,kronos,9,Don't knowTime and Attendance system - User friendly and reliable!Westech utilizes TimeForce for its production employees. I worked with a team to find a time and attendance system that would function in a manufacturing facility. TimeForce has worked very well in our facility since inception in 2010. The software program is quite easy and user friendly. Our organization went from timecards to TimeForce and the supervisors were able to learn the system quickly. It is very basic and easy to use. The system meets many organization's unique needs. We were able to tailor rounding, scheudules, hours by job, shift and department, lunch deductions, etc. TimeForce capabilities offered what Westech needed for our time and attendance needs.,TimeForce is very user friendly and easy to navigate and train others to utilize. TimeForce timeclocks operate in manufacturing facilities. TimeForce Software allows the user to tailor it to your organization's specific needs.,TimeForce could use more features, such as: the capability of multipe entries. It offers some, but I would like to see more.,8,Time effective!! Eliminates data entry errors. Easy to navigate. Supervisors spend less time correcting errors.,Galazy Timestar,10,8TimeForce: The Internet Explorer of Time and AttendanceAt Advantage Employment, we implemented TimeForce for one of our clients to manage their hourly time tracking, and PTO requests and accruals for hourly and salary employees.,Extensive functionality. Could set up anything with TimeForce. Pay rates, accrual policies, rounding policies, different pay periods, etc... Almost any type of functionality was available Tech support. Was always able to get in touch quickly and easily. Time card editing. Could easily delete, add, and change punches on employee time cards,Too much functionality for more basic usage. So many bells and whistles that implementing basic time and PTO tracking was more complicated than should be since everything was highly integrated. PTO tracking was a little tricky. Had to manually go in an accrue PTO for employees after every pay period. Instances of PTO requests going through twice, perhaps by employee error, but not being able to easily clear out without deleting entire accrual and starting from scratch. Reports did not come out cleanly. Could view them nicely within TimeForce but once exported to Excel they would lose all formatting and sometimes lose certain data columns. Employee profiles needed to be set up in two different places with repeated data. Was tricky and not intuitive.,4,Not very user friendly; frequent difficulty and problems for client. Meant more hours spent solving problems and re-training employees on basic functions.,,6Excellent productOur accounting department uses TimeForce for all of our employees hours. It helps keep hours perfect and if their is dispute it is easy to look up exactly when people have clocked in or clocked out.,Technical support is amazing, very easy when they can remote in to your computer. Very simple to edit clock in/out times and add vacation or sick time. Very detailed reports that can be printed to show everything. Very timely when calling in, not long wait times.,I would like to see changes on the reports when I print them out after making changes to times. Faster clock download time. Being able to add in time for someone who worked beyond midnight.,10,More reliable hours for employees on paychecks. Faster getting payroll done. Very straightforward base.,,10
TimeForce

TimeForce Reviews

TimeForce
Top Rated Award
Filter 16 vetted TimeForce reviews and ratings
Shelly Guilmette profile photo
February 02, 2018

"My TimeForce Review"

• Reliable program which allows us to capture hours worked and time off taken
  • Able to set up different overtime rules to calculate hours automatically - can also set up task and shift differentials to accommodate our clinical staff needs
  • Their service team is very helpful and pleasant to work with - I am very confident in their ability and willingness to help
  • We are not currently set up for real-time downloads of punches and the clocks can require a bit of manual intervention but we are hoping to transition to real-time capture to resolve this issue
  • Recently having an issue with password resets that we are having difficulty resolving - but due to limitations with our schedule/workload have not been able to dedicate the time to resolve but we are looking forward to working with their help desk to determine a long term fix
  • The transitions to/from daylight savings could be better managed - we do what we can to stay ahead of the issue but it is not 100% seamless at this time
It is great for us since we have a couple of clinical sites in which we have requirements to add shift and task differential pay to employees' time which was very difficult to manage in the past - this application gives us the ability to track and report this information accurately.
Read Shelly Guilmette's full review
Steven Houk profile photo
April 13, 2015

"TimeForce review, great product with ease of use and exceptional functionality."

• As I mentioned previously, it provides the ability for everyone to check their available time through their portal whenever they would like. Other systems I have used, employees would have to request a report for their available time / time used.
  • The layout is very streamlined and easy to navigate. When training new employees on the system, I don't spend more than 5 minutes with them and they are able to accurately login and navigate on their own.
  • The MyScreen tab is very useful. It has most everything you need to track on the same tab without having to print reports. Being able to see everyone that is currently clocked in is very beneficial. Other systems you would have to print a report to get this information.
  • Incorporating with other systems. The payroll system that we use as far as I know will not sync up with Timeforce, so transferring hours worked is a manual process that is time consuming and very detail oriented.
Overall my use of Timeforce has been extremely positive. It is very powerful in the sense that it offers all the functionality I need in a timekeeping system and then some.
Read Steven Houk's full review
Lacey Wilson, PHR profile photo
May 03, 2015

TimeForce Review: "Time and Attendance system - User friendly and reliable!"

• TimeForce is very user friendly and easy to navigate and train others to utilize.
  • TimeForce timeclocks operate in manufacturing facilities.
  • TimeForce Software allows the user to tailor it to your organization's specific needs.
  • TimeForce could use more features, such as: the capability of multipe entries. It offers some, but I would like to see more.
It is well suited for organization's that are accustomed to timecards or organizations that are not used to utilizing a more computed system. It is very easy to learn and to navigate.

It works exceptionally well in a manufacturing environment.

The system can be tailored to meet many needs. Time rounding, holiday assignment, specifc schedules and pay groups, assign employees to specific departments and supervisors, attendance tracking, pay codes, etc.
Read Lacey Wilson, PHR's full review
Thomas Brese profile photo
February 15, 2014

Review: "TimeForce: The Internet Explorer of Time and Attendance"

• Extensive functionality. Could set up anything with TimeForce. Pay rates, accrual policies, rounding policies, different pay periods, etc... Almost any type of functionality was available
  • Tech support. Was always able to get in touch quickly and easily.
  • Time card editing. Could easily delete, add, and change punches on employee time cards
  • Too much functionality for more basic usage. So many bells and whistles that implementing basic time and PTO tracking was more complicated than should be since everything was highly integrated.
  • PTO tracking was a little tricky. Had to manually go in an accrue PTO for employees after every pay period. Instances of PTO requests going through twice, perhaps by employee error, but not being able to easily clear out without deleting entire accrual and starting from scratch.
  • Reports did not come out cleanly. Could view them nicely within TimeForce but once exported to Excel they would lose all formatting and sometimes lose certain data columns.
  • Employee profiles needed to be set up in two different places with repeated data. Was tricky and not intuitive.
Would be better suited for larger companies, >50 employees, with need for highly customize-able policies and tracking. i.e. lunch policy, rounding policy, premium pay rates, different pay periods, 3 or more accruals, etc... Not as good a fit for smaller companies with only basic needs for tracking time and vacation.
Read Thomas Brese's full review
Chelsea B profile photo
February 22, 2014

TimeForce Review: "Excellent product"

• Technical support is amazing, very easy when they can remote in to your computer.
  • Very simple to edit clock in/out times and add vacation or sick time.
  • Very detailed reports that can be printed to show everything.
  • Very timely when calling in, not long wait times.
  • I would like to see changes on the reports when I print them out after making changes to times.
  • Faster clock download time.
  • Being able to add in time for someone who worked beyond midnight.
Very easy to keep track of employees clock in and out times.
Read Chelsea B's full review
Becky Flinders profile photo
February 21, 2014

User Review: "Timeforce in Education"

Our entire college, both full and part time employees use it for their time cards and for time off requests. We were doing mostly paper time cards and it saves a lot of time to not have to manually add up the hours. We also like doing an electronic verification instead of having to sign each time card manually.
  • I love the "request for time off" feature; it's so easy to track
  • I love not having to manually sign each time card; the electronic verification saves so much time
  • I love being able to see the accruals for time off as well as how much time off has been taken
  • I love not having to manually count up hours worked for part time people; they can either clock in/out or enter total hours worked and then TimeForce totals it for me each pay period.
  • I love being able to run the reports for different areas.
  • I would like to be able to un-verify a timecard if I see a mistake on the time card after the fact; right now I have to ask our administrator to do it for me each time.
  • I oversee a lot of full and part time employees and right now I have to have two separate log ins to the system to verify each group; I wish I could do it all at the same time.
The clock-in system is nice because it is so accurate, but if you are working in a place with a lot of employees who need to clock in or out at the same time it makes it difficult unless there are multiple computers to accommodate the demand.

It is also a little but more difficult to schedule full time employees with schedules that vary from week to week.
Read Becky Flinders's full review
Alexander Gerner profile photo
February 17, 2014

User Review: "Timeforce - my personal experience"

Across the whole organization. Tracking the time of the consultants.
  • Technical support
  • Integration
  • User manual for testing the product
  • Timeforce DB can be located on the site of the user.
The product is still not in production.
Read Alexander Gerner's full review
April 08, 2015

Review: "TimeForce II web-based works for remote and traveling employees"

We are currently using this company wide as we have several remote employees as well as several who constantly travel. We like the benefit that this is web-based and anyone can access via the link using our company code. Using TimeForceII helps us better show our profitability on our services since we are a service based. It allows us to run reports monthly and as needed to monitor hours worked on a particular job or service. We also use this for HR purpose of tracking vacation, PTO so that the employee can see the information as well as the automated emails to their supervisors approving their time off.
  • TimeForceII does an excellent job of keeping track of employee accruals, ie. vacation, PTO, holidays, etc.
  • TimeForceII is good for keeping up with when employee reviews need to be given.
  • TimeForceII also lets you create jobs to fit your business needs.
  • TimeForceII lets you manage reporting and exporting into Excel to serve the purposes of the company.
  • TimeForceII has issues like most things. Every time their is an update something may or may not work.
  • TimeForceII is not very compatible with all browsers - it is a more window based system.
  • TimeForceII needs improvement with fixing the bugs in the system.
If you are a Mac user I would not recommend, as it does not work very well with Safari and Firefox and does not work with Chrome at all.
December 23, 2014

Review: "Making the most of my time with TimeForce, a great timekeeping product!"

Timeforce is used within our organization for employee time tracking, producing employee timecards, keeping track of employee accruals of paid time off, monitoring employee overtime, and transmitting time to QuickBooks for payroll processing. The system is used company wide. Employees can log in to their timecard easily at any work station with internet access. TimeForce provides an excellent product for time tracking.
  • Easy to access from any work station with internet access
  • Accurate time tracking and paid time off accrual calculation
  • Employees are able to place mileage requests in to Timeforce each pay period for reimbursement
  • Able to allow tiered levels of access to the system from employee, manager, administrator, etc.
  • Maintains time records for use in audits and analysis with easy to generate reports
  • Paid time off accruals seem to hang at an employee's anniversary date causing us to manually go through employee accrual screens each pay period and click "process employee accruals" for those employees that have had an anniversary during the pay period to advance their accrual or move to a higher accrual rate.
  • Support via telephone can take a lot of valuable time. We seem to have trouble authenticating our license every time we call and then have longer than average waiting times on hold. Often have to have a technician call us back.
  • Would like to be contacted via email regarding enhancements or even "tips of the day" type emails that highlight different functions within Timeforce that are shortcuts that maybe users may not necessarily be aware.
Access to the internet for each employee that will use TimeForce for time tracking
February 22, 2014

Review: "TimeForce: a powertool, but only if your company is small, simple, and US-based"

We are a global company headquartered in the US and currently we are using TimeForce for our subsidiary in the Philippines for a 400+ mostly hourly employee population.
For that location, we required a time tracking setup with a biometric clock (purchased from Infinisource) and software able to calculate time worked, time off, shift premiums, and lunch breaks. It needed to be flexible enough to accommodate needs of different departments and frequent policy changes. TimeForce addressed those business needs.
  • Flexibility. Schedule templates can be created at departmental level and managers can be made responsible for maintaining schedules rather than HR. Time entries can be edited on multiple levels (punches or total hours worked). New security groups can be easily added anytime.
  • Reporting Power. TimeForce provides a significant number of standard reports for HR, manager and audit purposes.
  • Import Utility. It is very easy to update the system with new employment-related data through by importing .csv documents through TF Import Utility.
  • No Sandbox/Test tenant/Redirect. All changes happen in the live database, and from what I have seen, they are not reversible. Admins cannot log in as somebody else without resetting their password.
  • Hardware Issues. In our case, biometric clocks used for live punches kept disconnecting for no apparent reason. This problem affected all four clocks that we purchased from Infinisource (they may not be the manufacturers, though, but just the distributors), and they were losing connection to the server one by one or all at once. Our IT and TF tech support working together were not able to determine the problem source.
  • Inconsistent Update Quality. Oftentimes, system updates affected out setup: punches stopped coming, employees lost visibility of their timecards, admins were not able to run payroll reports, etc. TF would not notify us about known issues and it normally takes them several days to issue a patch or roll back an update.
  • Tech Support. We rely on our consultant for professional advice even after we completed the implementation and transitioned to the support queue. If we contact the service center, most of the time we do not get quality advice. Online chat support is even less knowledgeable and answers only basic questions. Also, because of the tech support business hours and time difference, our Philippine colleagues cannot really use this service.
TimeForce is a versatile system, but is is better suited for the US environment. And with flexibility comes responsibility: should you go for a more customized setup, it may be hard to maintain it, both as get quality recommendations from Infinisource's on how to fix problems.
February 11, 2014

Review: "TimeForce I Version 2.9 - \7/10 over Six Years by Jeff."

I am the Systems Administrator & Software Engineer for a family owned retail company located in central Pennsylvania. We have four remote retail locations and one corporate location. I personally manage a dedicated Windows server that runs the TimeForce and Attendance software which is accessed throughout our entire organization via the web interface.

Users are separated by department based on there remote location (Named by city or area) with two TimeForce supervisors in each location to manage individual users punches. We have utilized the system for over 6 years with an all around solid performance. Three years ago we moved from the card reader system to the web interface due to the fact that computers are freely available to each associate and in general it is as simple as logging in and click 'In/Out' for the user.

The main features that we use are of course time and attendance tracking, employee accruals, and at the end of our pay period the Employee Hours Summary. Thus far there has not been a discussion as to researching alternative Time and Attendance software.
  • The ability to customize user security rights is extremely valuable. The ability to create new or even modify existing user rights allows us complete flexibility as to who can control what, who, and how. This is important to us as everything in use at our company is very flexible and custom, which makes the TimeForce system fit right in.
  • The time card system itself has been thus far flawless. It has accounted for the leap year and daylight savings each year. Punch errors, Holiday, Vacation, Sick time is all easily viewed with a glance at the screen.
  • The reporting features of TimeForce are outstanding. There are far more reports available than we have needed. But at the same time anytime a user has thought 'it would be nice to see this' we have found it listed in the Reports section of the web interface.
  • I believe the installation of the Card Reader systems is a bit difficult. From my last experience there were third party hardware and software requirements, along with a second piece of software with TimeForce. It was not something we were able to complete on our own and had to contact QQest for support.
  • The scheduling system inside the web interface is a bit difficult to use. We have talked in the past about putting the system to use for scheduling purposes and retiring an older solution, but it is not something our HR department has found easily navigable. We are in the process of providing them with QQest training documentation.
  • I am sure there are changes to the newer version of TimeForce II, but from my experience on TimeForce I (2.9) and being a software engineer / UI designer, I believe that the system could have a less complex-look and feel to it. At times all the options available at once do tend to become somewhat cumbersome.
If a colleague was interested in making the TimeForce purchase I would ask them to make sure they have a use for most, if not all of the functionality the system offers.

Are you going to use it to track employee accruals, wage information, and as a scheduling system?
Have you decided if you are going with the hosted cloud solution or localized system? If localized you are responsible for the server.
If it is a local solution and they have remote locations - do they have a network setup and in place for users to communicate with your remote server?
How many employees does your company have? I would not recommend TimeForce to a small company, in my opinion it is better suited for a company with 40-50 plus employees.
February 19, 2014

User Review: "TimeForce II a work in progress"

TF is used district wide by all employees. Some employees use a timeclock and some log in via computer. Previous to TF, employees completed paper timecards. We used a phased in roll out approach.
  • Easy for Employees to use
  • Streamlines payroll process; time centrally located
  • User security cumbersome. Employees assigned to supervisor by department or individually. Would be nice to use title structure
  • Not a lot of handsout support from TF after initial roll out
  • Lots of bugs for comp time
  • After each new version, some bugs are fixed, but creates new issues
Accommodates employees working multiple jobs and pay rates

About TimeForce