Reviews (1-1 of 1)
June 07, 2019
Score 3 out of 10
I led our Marketing team's efforts to use Tint event services for our annual user conference and a social media wall.
- The social media wall became an instant hit at our conference.
- The social media wall customization was excellent in terms of branding and customizations.
- Customer service: it took 10 business days to get initial questions answered from our sales contact, Matt. After we purchased the mid-grade package that came with prioritized email responses, it took 4 hours to respond to an emergency issue. We were never informed that our LinkedIn accounts would not be compatible with the Tint platform, which is significant is this is one of your main sources for content generation. After being able to jump on to a call with Alex and Customer Success in the middle of a crazy busy conference, we were promised a follow-up call to see what could be done about billing. 2 emails later and no response. I just received responses to some tickets 30+ days after event ended. Do not pay for the mid-grade package. Your emails will not be prioritized. Be sure to double check that all social media platforms you intend to use are functioning with platform before purchasing.
- The auto scroll feature is a bit abrupt in transitions and would advise smoother visual when sliding between social media posts.
- Better improvement on duplicate posts and pictures - many still made it through filter and generated repetitive content.
Read this authenticated review
[Tint should] Improve response times in between initial quotes and questions to same-day support as promised. Overall, for our limited needs for a social media at hosted conference, it suited our needs, but would not have paid extra for customer support - you will be on your own for this one. Customer support was factored into cost, which is why it is difficult to recommend TINT.
Tint Scorecard Summary
Categories: Social Media Marketing
Tint Technical Details