March 04, 2020
Score 10 out of 10
Transmit Security has been a blessing to our organization since we installed it three years ago. We use it all the time now for file transfers instead of using default options. We found it by researching what was available as an FTP client for our MacBookPro's and, once installed, never looked back.
- Designed to work seamlessly with the Mac
- Keep security as a top priority
- Simple drag and drop functionality
- Updates were not happening as often, but that could be because they were not needed.
- Some settings were being lost and had to be re-entered, but that has since been resolved.
- Interface has improved tremendously since first it launched.
Transmit Security hides nicely in the taskbar until needed. It works behind the scenes. It is seamlessly integrated into the Macs functionality. Transmit Security has helped us keep our systems secure while helping make our job easier all round. We would not change it for anything else now. It is our go-to FTP client.
Read Kevin O'Grady's full review
It has seldom been we needed any support with Transmit Security, but when we did, they were on it. We got help in minutes rather than hours or days like other suppliers in this marketplace. Indeed, their support convinced us in the beginning that we had made the right decision.