Reviews (1-3 of 3)
November 18, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
Our marketing department currently uses Union Metrics to track potential and actual metrics for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for a large client with a social audience of 2M+. Union Metrics fills the gap of having to pull top performing posts individually in each platform. The snapshot makes it easy for our client to understand what’s working.
- Topic tracking is easy to set up and starts pulling fairly quickly. While the data is only for Twitter, it’s easy to find influencers talking about your topic.
- The overview of metrics per platform is incredibly helpful, and the simplicity of what you're looking at makes it easy for a non-savvy client to grasp.
- Understanding top contributors and hashtags about your brand helps inform strategy or how to adjust content. For example, our brand's top contributors were not who we wanted to be associated with our posts, so we adjusted our language.
- More platform integration. I would love for Union Metrics to be a “one stop shop” but LinkedIn and YouTube are not available to track.
Read this authenticated review
If you’re looking to track metrics and easily export so they are client ready, Union Metrics is an excellent and trustworthy tool. If you need to dig deeper with individual posts or nitty-gritty analytics, pulling directly from the platform will still be the best course of action.
January 09, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
The marketing department utilizes Union Metrics to help analyze and predict trends on our Twitter account to ensure we are optimizing content and ad spend.
Read Stefanie Cash's full review
Union Metrics does a great job at providing insight into our Twitter account. With Union Metrics being the official partner of Twitter, I’ve noticed that the data we see via Union Metrics is much more comprehensive as opposed to other tools we’ve used. Union Metrics is a great tool for understanding how followers interact with your content and how to better engage them.
December 20, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
Union Metrics has proved to be a valuable tool to pull snapshot reports of activity related to our company on Twitter, being able to gather data to allow us to see the number of Tweets, potential impressions, sentiment, retweets (RT's), and the top Tweets related to a given subject. While the tool does allow basic information for your owned Instagram and Facebook pages, we use it almost exclusively to report on Twitter.
- The ability to pull quick and graphically pleasing reports to distribute to your team to gauge the impact of a particular topic on Twitter.
- The ability to track a number of keywords on Twitter over an extended period of a time.
- An easy way to find the top contributors related to specific topics.
- While this may be down to limitations with the API, it would be great to determine an accurate number for impressions generated by Tweets related to specific subjects, rather than a total potential number.
- Sentiment analysis could be improved to get a more accurate read, however this is a limitation with almost all social listening platforms.
- It would be great if it were possible to track a number of public Facebook pages in a similar manner as to what is available on Twitter.
Read this authenticated review
It is a fairly powerful and easy-to-use tool at a very affordable price. We use it on a daily basis and get amazing value out of the insights we are able to obtain. The ability to quickly produce and export reports allows us to easily get an idea of how specific conversations are unrolling on Twitter.
Union Metrics Scorecard Summary
About Union Metrics
Union Metrics is a social media analytics platform built to handle user needs across multiple channels. It helps users optimize content, build and engage audience, and identify influencers.
Categories: Social Media Analytics