March 03, 2020
Score 10 out of 10
This program is used mainly in our new and used vehicle departments to assist in properly appraising potential trade-in vehicles, and making proper decisions when choosing what vehicles to purchase, and how much to pay for them at auction. It also helps with inventory management across the board, showing every aspect of internet traffic, phone, email leads, etc.
- Gives a solid base of comparison as to the pricing of inventory in the area vs. the potential vehicle you are looking at purchasing or selling.
- Stores pictures, car fax, like comparisons, and lead info on every unit
- Gives numerous different ways at analyzing stock units.
- Some of the icons are a little esoteric and hard to understand intuitively.
- It would be nice if it were able to have preset pricing movements based on the age of unit, kind of like a stop-loss setup.
- Can be cumbersome to access some programs, e.g. Carfax required 4-5 steps to access.
Read this authenticated review
Honestly, there is very little that I could ask for that this program does not already offer when it comes to maintaining a proper stock of vehicles, and ensuring that the vehicle is competitively priced when compared to similar vehicles at other local dealerships.