Vertafore ReferenceConnect Reviews

Paige Allar | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 12, 2019

Connect and reference with Vertafore ReferenceConnect

My organization uses Vertafore ReferenceConnect for multiple things. First, I use it to search for class codes when qualifying an insurance client. I also use it to search for scopes of these particular class codes and see what other coverages are recommended. While doing this, I am able to see what the class is typically based on (payroll, unit, area, etc.), and what types of exclusions (usually state-based) are included.
  • It provides a variety of descriptions that allows for correct selection.
  • It provides information not readily available like what a rate is based on.
  • Gives market appetites with some carriers.
  • Sometimes the site navigation is not the most fluid.
  • Sometimes I get logged into a particular carrier's section and have to log out and log back in - not sure the reasoning.
  • It does not always recognize my description so finding the class code is sometimes harder than expected.
Vertafore ReferenceConnect is well suited within an organization with many users, who are trying to turn out policy submissions and gain information quickly. It is also well suited for individuals who are trying to learn more specifically about classes of business, what types of insurance coverage is recommended, and what the policies are based on. It opened my eyes to a lot of exposures for class codes that I was not particularly aware of, due to the fact that I am a new agent, and I would recommend this be used for agents who have less than 5 years experience.
Read Paige Allar's full review

Vertafore ReferenceConnect Scorecard Summary

About Vertafore ReferenceConnect

Vertafore offers ReferenceConnect, an information system for insurance agencies' business needs and to better serve clients.

Vertafore ReferenceConnect Technical Details