Sagitta is used by everyone on staff except for the sales team. It is a client management tool that stores our clients' info, policy …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Sagitta, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
1 person want pricing too
Sagitta is offered by Vertafore as their agency management system for larger insurance agencies, MGAs, bankers, and brokerages, featuring its capacity to scale and automate processes for multiple products and locations.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
Sagitta is used by everyone on staff except for the sales team. It is a client management tool that stores our clients' info, policy details, and loss information. It is used in conjunction with another Vertifore product, ImageRight, which is essentially a digital file cabinet. These two work together well and have links to jump back and forth.
- Simplicity. This software isn't the flashiest but it does store a ton of information and keeps it all in one place.
- Works well with a file storage system called ImageRight. That way you can jump over to the policy you're referencing with ease.
- Breadth of information. We have been able to add several tabs that make sagitta able to handle not only policy info, but claims, contacts, accounting, billing ,etc.
- Visuals. It is not a visually appealing software.
- Ability to handle info that doesn't fit existing fields exactly.
- Inability to save unless specific fields are input. Sometimes, information just isn't readily available and Sagitta will not let you save unless you have put something into certain fields.
Sagitta is a mostly simple, get the job done, type of client management tool. It is best suited for insurance agencies with a big book of clients and also use ImageRight, the sister program to Sagitta. It is not appropriate if you also need a sales type tool for producers. This is definitely a back of house type of program.