January 11, 2019
Score 7 out of 10
At our agency, we use Visual KPI across every department in the entire organization to monitor, visualize and analyze important data like task management, purchase orders, sales quotes, sales invoices, people utilization, client project coordination, timesheet approvals, organization charts, employee documents and more. Everyone can see the real-time data and manage their projects accordingly.
- The latest user interface makes it easier to use.
- The search function helps find projects quickly.
- It covers a lot of areas of your business so there is intrinsic value to how robust it is.
- There is a lot of clunky extras that get in the way of task and project management.
- It could use a better approval process that alerts supervisors outside of email.
- It would be great if you could create your own shortcuts so it focuses on what you use the most.
Read this authenticated review
I think for a robust, all-inclusive management system, it does a good job. However, by trying to be everything for everyone there is always issues with quality and the user experience. The recent changes have helped with a lot of these issues, but it is still very overwhelming to onboard new employees to the system.