No reviews found
VMmanager automatically creates KVM / LXD based virtual machines. It provides flexible features to control and manage virtual infrastructure.
The free version of VMmanager comes without any feature limits for 30 days.
Modern interface. VMmanager boasts interface and smart UX that makes it easy to solve any task.
Stability and security. VMmanager gets new security updates every week. The team of developers from ISPsystem states they're constantly working on improving the user experience, maximizing stability and security of the overall system.
Statistics and monitoring. Users can monitor the performance of virtual machines over a certain period by specific parameters. Load statistics are collected every 15 minutes.
Integrations with billing platforms. VMmanager is integrated with popular billing platforms BILLmanager and WHMCS. They allow automizing provisioning of VPS services to clients.
- Supported: Virtualization management
- Supported: Local and network storages
- Supported: Live migration of virtual machines
- Supported: OS deployment from templates
- Supported: Support for IPv6
- Supported: HTML5 VNC client
- Supported: Node availability diagnostics tool
- Supported: Virtual machines recovery
key features of VMmanager
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||90%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||5%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||0%|
|Operating Systems||Linux, Debian, CentOS|
|Mobile Application||Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||English, Russian|