Reviews (1-1 of 1)
- Ease of configuration of your Wi-Fi solution.
- Full security feature set including IPS, and policing.
- Event monitoring is second to none. Easy to troubleshoot any issue.
- As far as a native VLAN configuration, VLAN 0 is used while mostly all other vendors use VLAN 1 as the default (native) VLAN. Minor detail, but keeps configuration standard across the board.
- The policing feature is powerful, but at times too powerful and needs to be modified a few times before getting the solution where you need it to be. Different levels of policing would be nice, with the option of creating your own and/or modifying an existing template.
WatchGuard Secure Wi-Fi Cloud Scorecard Summary
About WatchGuard Secure Wi-Fi Cloud
The vendor says WatchGuard Wi-Fi Cloud is where you take your access points to unlock their full potential. With a Secure Wi-Fi license, you get patented WIPS security, compliance reporting including PCI, Wi-Fi vulnerability assessment reporting, and every enterprise-grade WLAN feature you’ll need to take your access points into the toughest environments – with features like live floorplan views, hotspot 2.0, application firewall, and role-based access with 802.1x. WatchGuard Wi-Fi Cloud has everything you need to enable a Trusted Wireless Environment, claims the vendor.
Unlock the rest of the power of the Wi-Fi Cloud with a Total Wi-Fi license and gain easy-to-customize, engaging captive portals with authentication options including Facebook, Twitter, SMS, email, and a powerful location-based analytics engine equipped with customizable reports for automated delivery to your inbox.
Take Wi-Fi Cloud for a test drive: www.watchguard.com/wifidemo
WatchGuard Secure Wi-Fi Cloud Screenshots
WatchGuard Secure Wi-Fi Cloud Competitors
WatchGuard Secure Wi-Fi Cloud Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
WatchGuard Secure Wi-Fi Cloud Technical Details