What is Web Hosting Hub?

Web Hosting Hub is a website hosting service with features such as SSD hosting, website backups, unlimited space and bandwith, and eCommerce tools.

What is Web Hosting Hub?

What is InMotion Hosting?

InMotion Hosting presents itself as a web hosting company that boasts the latest enterprise building tools, technology, and professional expertise to speed business growth. They state their 24/7/365 U.S.-based customer service experts respond to call, chat, or email anytime. Offering what they…

What is Bluehost?

Bluehost, headquartered in Orem, Utah, offers website hosting. Bluehost also offers managed WordPress hosting, with optional SEO and marketing tools for WordPress plans.

What is Web Hosting Hub?

I use Web Hosting Hub for all my hosting needs. I probably have a dozen of my own sites and then I have a server space where I host and manage clients' websites for them.

I also recommend WHH to all my clients as a cost-effective and reliable solution that they can start with as many of my clients are 1-person or small businesses.
  • Easy setup - i can easily add domains, sub-domains, add-ons, as well as set up a WordPress installation in a matter of minutes.
  • Low cost - if you want to keep costs down, the plans are very cost effective with shared hosting for as little as $5 a month (there is a catch, that you have to sign up for a certain amount of time, but it's still worth it).
  • User-friendly UI via Cpanel - no surprises here, it's just a Cpanel that you're familiar with and works.
  • Excellent customer service and tech support available 24/7.
  • Sites can be slow if you're on a shared server environment as they may be crowded servers.
  • Sometimes tech support doesn't know how to solve the problem - but I've only experienced this with one issue and that is site speed. likely the best solution is to upgrade to better hosting.
If you are a small business, freelancer, or any other type of user that doesn't need a lot of resources and get less than 10,000 hits per month, this is a great hosting environment for you. If you need more resources, I would recommend something else such as their sister company InMotion Hosting.
If there's a fix for the problem I'm having, they typically find it and help me implement it. In addition to that, they are available 24/7 to help so I know that they've got my back if I run into any problems whatsoever. Sometimes, wait times can be a little bit long, but honestly, the longest I've waiting was maybe 15 mins, so it's not too bad. Usually, I get through to them within 2-5 mins of calling.