I use Web Hosting Hub for all my hosting needs. I probably have a dozen of my own sites and then I have a server space where I host and manage clients' websites for them.
I also recommend WHH to all my clients as a cost-effective and reliable solution that they can start with as many of my clients are 1-person or small businesses.
- Easy setup - i can easily add domains, sub-domains, add-ons, as well as set up a WordPress installation in a matter of minutes.
- Low cost - if you want to keep costs down, the plans are very cost effective with shared hosting for as little as $5 a month (there is a catch, that you have to sign up for a certain amount of time, but it's still worth it).
- User-friendly UI via Cpanel - no surprises here, it's just a Cpanel that you're familiar with and works.
- Excellent customer service and tech support available 24/7.
- Sites can be slow if you're on a shared server environment as they may be crowded servers.
- Sometimes tech support doesn't know how to solve the problem - but I've only experienced this with one issue and that is site speed. likely the best solution is to upgrade to better hosting.
If you are a small business, freelancer, or any other type of user that doesn't need a lot of resources and get less than 10,000 hits per month, this is a great hosting environment for you. If you need more resources, I would recommend something else such as their sister company InMotion Hosting.
If there's a fix for the problem I'm having, they typically find it and help me implement it. In addition to that, they are available 24/7 to help so I know that they've got my back if I run into any problems whatsoever. Sometimes, wait times can be a little bit long, but honestly, the longest I've waiting was maybe 15 mins, so it's not too bad. Usually, I get through to them within 2-5 mins of calling.