Overall Satisfaction with Accounting by Wave
Wave is being used by many of our freelance and sole proprietor clients, especially those who still mingle their business income and expenses with their personal income. The business owner is able to prepare and send invoices, receive payments and record expenses, enabling them to keep on top of their financial position
- Bank Feeds - just tell Wave what the transaction is for, even if it is a personal transaction
- Financial snapshot - see at a glance how your business is doing
- Wave Payments - get paid on your invoices immediately
- I'd like to see more customization and an increased number of accounts available
- It has helped more members of the small business community find me
- It is very efficient for the freelancer to use
- The customer services is fantastic
- QuickBooks Online,Freshbooks,Xero,Sage One
Wave has advanced from its early days by adding features that put it on a parallel with the bigger software packages such as QuickBooks and Xero. It doesn't have time tracking like FreshBooks does but it brings a lot more to the table in terms of financial reporting.
Accounting by Wave is definitely well-suited to the freelancer or "single-shingle" business owner. Its versatility and ease of use, coupled with accurate accounting procedures and bank reconciliations will help most solopreneurs stay on top of their financials. It also shows the Balance Sheet which some other "cloud accounting" packages don't.