Overall Satisfaction with Accounting Seed
I started using Accounting Seed at Alliance Data to automate mild accounting procedures like project accounting, cash in & cash out management, orders and inventory management. Accounting Seed isn’t used in all departments in my current organization since it doesn’t have enterprise accounting features.
- Invoices are being sent electronically without having to use any paper.
- Automating AP and AR has improved visibility in spending.
- Distributing disbursement to employees and paying vendors on the time improve company trustworthiness.
- Accounting Seed lacks on-premise applications for PC, tablet and smartphone.
- Additionally, Accounting Seed is not rich in enterprise features, that is why we integrate it with external applications.
- Business users save time sending payments to suppliers and reimbursing employees since it is just by one click.
- The three-way POS match ensures that figures match on orders and invoices before paying suppliers.
- Capturing data on reports that are not submitted, approval times, and policy exceptions.
- Expense management and time tracking enable us to view the exact time taken to complete projects and the exact amount that should be paid.
I have never used Xero at my current organization, but I used it at Alliance Data before Implementing Accounting Seed. Xero wasn’t updated much during the years that we were using it. Also, Xero failed to integrate with some of third-party applications that we were using. Finally, Accounting Seed was highly navigable, had clean UI/UX unlike Xero.
Do you think Accounting Seed delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Accounting Seed's feature set?
Did Accounting Seed live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Accounting Seed go as expected?
Would you buy Accounting Seed again?
Accounting Seed was easy to implement and use without third-party service providers' intervention. Furthermore, the vendor forwarded us a copy of articles and documentation on implementation, customization and integration, which made it much easier for us to integrate it with company API and other external programs.
The support team is highly responsive, but I don’t like how they don’t operate on weekends.
I wouldn’t recommend Accounting Seed to enterprise companies. However, Accounting Seed is the best cloud accounting tool for small and medium-sized companies that are yearning to automate accounts payable and receivable, inventory management, and invoice customization in one integrated platform.