Powerful, customizable solutionhttps://www.trustradius.com/it-service-management-itsmAgiloft Flexible Service Desk SuiteUnspecified9.7151012014-02-21T20:36:18.856Z
February 21, 2014
Powerful, customizable solution
Score 9 out of 101
SaaS-based ITIL suite
We use Agiloft as our customer-facing portal for support and service requests. In addition to supporting our internal workflow to quickly resolve customer needs, it allows the customer's internal users to collaborate and stay informed. We ultimately plan to use Agiloft for our internal users to request support and services as well.
- There is a great deal of flexibility available to configure the product to meet specific needs.
- The notification system is particularly robust, although in order to send text messages we must send email to #####@cellprovider. It works well though!
- The rules and workflow help to standardize internal processes and improve ease of use for both end users and employees.
- With flexibility comes complexity, so we have needed to use consulting time to implement some of our needs. The learning curve can be steep, but the product can accommodate nearly any scenario.
- At one point we seemed to have some performance issues, but those seem to be in the past.
- The text messaging integration would be nice.
- We have improved response time and quality (because rules allow us to route support cases directly to the responsible team rather than just an "answering service").
- We have improved the quality of the data we are capturing about support cases and service requests which we can more effectively feed back into product development.
- We have reduced employee stress about support.
- vivantio,manage engine
We did user studies to compare Agiloft with several other vendors and our users preferred the features and usability of Agiloft.
We have invested a lot of effort in tailoring the solution to our needs. Our users (both internal and external) are comfortable with it and we have aligned it with our workflow. We have also integrated it into our implementation processes and are working to connect it to our SDLC.