The Solution of the Future!
Overall Satisfaction with Altus Dynamics ERP for K12 Education
Navision is currently being used by our Finance, Purchasing, Human Resources and Payroll departments within our organization. We are also using the WebApps (formerly known as Altus Employee Portal) as a self-service tool for employees to view payroll information and access pay stubs; to submit purchase requisitions as well as p-card and expense reports. In addition, we also implemented Kwiktag to compliment our work towards a "paperless" environment.
Through our implementation of Navision we have been able to reduce the administrative burdens that we were experiencing as a result of our previous system. In addition, having all modules connected and under one "umbrella" has allowed for more detailed analysis and reporting to be conducted. With the implementation of Kwiktag all documents are tagged in Navision which has eliminated hours of manual filing and searching for files when conducting analysis.
- Altus Dynamics is very customer focused! Altus Alliance is just one example!
- Offers an integrated product which meets the needs of the users!
- Continuously invests in the product to make each release better than the last!
- Building in additional training support for end users as part of an implementation or upgrade.
- Sharing of best practices amongst like minded organizations and creating system and or reporting standardizations where possible.
- It would be great to see a "cashless schools" module as part of the product which integrates into the financial system!
- With using Kwiktag as part of our solution we are now able to provide our auditors with a computer and read-only access to our solution which has saved both parties considerable amount of manual labour in digging through files. Everything is available electronically at our fingertips.
- We have also saved extensive hours of filing. We use to file invoices for example, by vendor and now through the integration of Kwiktag we are able to file by batch.
- The solution has helped to transform the roles within our organization from being data input in nature to being more analytical in nature. This is a result of now having "real-time" data available at our fingertips.
- Real-time data that is available at our fingertips
- Flexibility of the system to address changing needs over time
- Elimination of the huge administrative burdens that we were experiencing as a result of the previous system due to lack of integration