Overall Satisfaction with Anaplan
As an Anaplan implementation firm, I support businesses in their implementation of the Anaplan software to solve business issues. We support a wide range of business cases, from financial planning and analysis to sales performance management to supply chain and operations planning. The use cases within each can range from standard, which all companies may see in their business, to business-specific. Overall, the flexibility of Anaplan allows each business to standardize when available, yet customize when necessary.
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Sales Performance Management
- Sales & Operations Planning
- Connected Revenue Forecasting
- Executive and Management Reporting
- Hierarchy flattening
- Connection between back-end modules and front-end apps/dashboards
- Segmented revision management
- Shorter cycle times in planning
- Centralized planning tool
- Traceability and consistency in processes
Do you think Anaplan delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Anaplan's feature set?
Did Anaplan live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Anaplan go as expected?
Would you buy Anaplan again?
Anaplan is well-suited to businesses that know what questions they need to be answered and are willing to work to the optimal solution for scalability, feasibility, and usability. This includes specific processes that need transfer out of a legacy system, as well as new problems that the team is willing to invest time and effort to solve. Anaplan is less appropriate for companies that are looking for completely out-of-the-box solutions that would fit any company. The flexibility and customization is an immense asset to Anaplan, so if it is viewed as a hindrance then the solution may not be the right fit.