AT Internet is good for media companyhttps://www.trustradius.com/web-analyticsAT InternetUnspecified8.1641012014-06-05T16:42:00.906Z
Updated February 25, 2015
AT Internet is good for media company
Score 9 out of 101
Digital Workspace NX
Overall Satisfaction with AT Internet
AT Internet is used across the whole our media company. It addresses the following business problem: media consumption analysis—how does our audience read the content we produce, page layout analysis—does our navigation system work good, audience acquisition analysis—which traffic source works better, m/v testing for launching updates. We also use Data Query to get the data for our own custom dashboards.
- Reliable data. AT Internet provides metrics adjusted with Digital Analytics Association, giving clear metrics meaning description and help you understand data in a right way.
- Flexible system. The data is stored in a raw, non-aggregate way, web interface provides a powerful segment constructor, including user-based segments (cohort) and here's REST API for any data to work with it in a custom way.
- Professional team. Digital Analytics Consultants here understand both the tool and web digital analytics tasks excellent. They help to define your objective, configure the tools and understand data in a right way.
- Long response time for reports based on a huge datasets in some cases. If your volume of data is high and you're requesting a data within a complex segment then response time could be significant. But the processing time for regular reports could be improved by AT Internet team if you request it.
- Delays in a problem solving when the issue requires several technical teams cooperation.
- We understand which content is popular and then we can adjust newsroom efforts.
- We adjust marketing spendings based on the channels efficiency.
- We prove hypotheses with m/v testing before launching these changes in products and so minimizing the risk of declining the changes by our audience.
AT Internet shows a deep understanding of our business objectives and provide us with ideas on how to solve them. They grant us enough time to try their tools and to be sure the tools are helpful. The data we've got in the Analyzer was manually checked and it was completely correct. Their roadmap was clean and aligned with our strategy.
It's well suited if you have both teams without specific skills working with data and teams who need deep data digging. Analyzer provides a lot of preconfigured and recognizable reports, and Data Query gives you a way to work with data in any manner you need. It's good for a media company as you can do cohort analysis and explore how visitors interact with your content.
Evaluating AT Internet and Competitors
Yes - AT Internet replaces Google Analytics as we've faced such barriers as huge impact of data sampling on a data quality, a lack of clear documentation about metrics and an algorithm of their calculation, specific and unclear traffic sources attribution.
- Product Features
We can trust the data provided by AT Internet. This is the most important factor. We can trust it because we know and understand the meaning of metrics and how the data is collected and calculated. We can always ask if we get the data and interpret it in a right way and get the professional answer quickly.
I would have left it the same: got a vendor's long list from external sources, gathered business cases we need to solve, then got short list with a couple of vendors based on their offers and finally started a trial process to confirm that the offered tools can really solve our cases.