Overall Satisfaction with The Okta Identity Cloud
We utilize Auth0 to set up SAML SSO connections with our customer's IDP of choice.
- Compartmentalizing components of an SSO architecture.
- Keeping track of user logic activity.
- The ability to turn on SSO for certain applications with an on/off switch.
- More detailed error messaging when SSO connections fail during setup
- Quicker turnaround time for P0/Critical bugs that totally takedown Auth0 services.
- A fallback plan, such as a redirect, for when an Auth0 outage occurs.
- Reduced development time in manually setting up SSO SAML connections.
- During the Auth0 outage, no one could use our product due to the lack of a fallback plan on Auth0's part. This will require us to make our own fallback plan.
- Basic debugging/error messaging in Auth0 for when a previously set up SSO connection is no longer working.