June 03, 2022
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Azure Data Factory
Orchestration platform for the Databricks notebooks. Have used an ETL for loading csv files into SQL server based database.
- Orchestration engine
- Low code Data pipeline
- Logic apps integration
- Error Flagging, Details of the error code is not specific especially faced this during Azure Table load
- Missing feature of Data exploration functionality similar to Synapse Data explorer
- missing access to orchestrate/create stream analytics job
- No Code / Low Code Easier development
- Easier Orchestration Platform
- Lot of different services available for plug in connect
Do you think Azure Data Factory delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Azure Data Factory's feature set?
Did Azure Data Factory live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Azure Data Factory go as expected?
Would you buy Azure Data Factory again?
- Offers low code/no code features executes against spark pool.
- Batch processing features, Tight coupling with Databricks & ETL jobs.
- Offers Logic apps & Azure functions invoking API.
- Not much inherent features of Stream analytics (Liasing Azure Stream analytics to DF might be good option).
- Advanced load options viz . Upsert type operations missing.