BizNet Suite for Sage 100 Usershttps://www.trustradius.com/business-intelligence-biBizNet SoftwareUnspecified7.2891012018-03-30T20:23:03.498Z
March 30, 2018
BizNet Suite for Sage 100 Users
Score 7 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with BizNet Excel Suite
We use BizNet Excel Suite to generate reports in conjunction with Sage 100 across all arms of our tribal businesses, which currently consists of 3 major companies. These reports are used by management, executive officers, our board of directors and owners. BizNet eliminates the need and time to generate separate reports in Sage and then combine different GL details to create a report that usable by various users.
- BizNet eliminates the need to manually combine different GL details into a financial report.
- BizNet allows for the ease of Excel-based manipulation of data for end-users needs.
- Access to comprehensive training for new users is lacking. While the pay-based BizNet University has some useful videos it doesn't allow for other learning styles.
- Having to create a separate OCBC data source and linked server for each arm of business opened is sometimes a hassle.
- It has created less need for man hours to create financial statements, which is a reduction in our payroll.
- Because it is Excel-based, when it breaks, it is sometimes very tedious fixing it.
Since my time at our company, we have not looked into other products like BizNet Excel Suite.