BB CRM 2.93
Updated December 18, 2014
BB CRM 2.93
Score 8 out of 10
- Have accesss to all modules, do not use CRM for memberships, revenue accounting
Overall Satisfaction with Blackbaud CRM
Blackbaud CRM is being used primarily as a constituent management tool. The problem it addressed was the lack of a CRM that could record moves for individual and foundation prospects. It is not integrated with other revenue systems.
- Application is robust in terms of performance and lack of downtime.
- Application can be used after brief training.
- Application is powerful in that it can easily create constituent groups and the prospect management applications are strong.
- Great room for improvement on reporting capabilities.
- The foundations module is not worth the price, is very hard to use.
- The concept of research groups needs to be rethought, as they are very hard to utilize by users.
- Has allowed management to view portfolios.
- Has highlighted need for moves management.
- Has engaged users, who in the past did very little to create institutional memory.
Blackbaud CRM was much more focused on fundraising and was more customizable. Other products considered were often not 'out of the box' in terms of functionality, however much design was needed prior to implementation.