My Review and what it do...https://www.trustradius.com/nonprofit-crmBlackbaud CRMUnspecified7651012014-06-25T20:34:55.239Z
June 25, 2014
My Review and what it do...
Score 6 out of 101
Blackbaud Non Profit CRM
Overall Satisfaction with Blackbaud CRM
I was using a specially developed version for helping the Salvation Army deploy emails and landing pages for various corps.
- Constituent Management - It's a great database to store donor information
- Email Deployment - Since joining with Convio there are a lot more functionalities
- Landing Page Provisioning - It's a great place to keep all assets in one place
- The main area for improvement is with access for agencies. Seeing that Salvation Army utilized many agencies it was hard to make sure that assets stayed unique to one place.
- Efficiency has improved in being able to be on the same system across corps
- Faster processing of donations to make sure funds are going to the right areas
- The only negative I would say once again comes back to keeping things private between other agencies
- Silverpop Engage,MailChimp,ExactTarget Interactive Marketing Hub,convio
This would really be like comparing apples and oranges. With the exception of Convio, the other platforms are more Enterprise focused where Convio was Non Profit focused. Silverpop & ExactTarget are going to be best in class at what they do just because of the resources they have. This does not mean that you can't accomplish the same with Blackbaud.
I no longer work with non profit clients, but if I did I would give them consideration.
Budget is the main question I would ask when making a decision. It's a great tool. However, depending on what you have available there are definitely other options to consider. If budget is no concern I would look at a platform that is more "Engagement Marketing Focused" as opposed to just being a lower cost alternative that focuses on Non Profits.