A Pricey but Robust Service with Excellent Merchant Supporthttps://www.trustradius.com/subscription-managementChargifyUnspecified8.7261012015-11-09T22:55:08.456Z
Updated November 24, 2015
A Pricey but Robust Service with Excellent Merchant Support
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Chargify
We use Chargify to handle all of the recurring credit card payments for our business. We previously used another service for recurring charges, but required a higher level of support and customer service, which Chargify was able to provide along with a robust product with a solid API.
- Chargify's API is solid and easy to use, including JSON and XML interfaces.
- Chargify's customer service is responsive and thorough; always making sure your needs as a customer are met.
- Chargify listens to its customer base and their suggestions for feature enhancements.
- Chargify's dashboard could use some additional reporting features.
- Chargify's pricing model is fair, but could be more competitive with similar services in the same market niche.
- Chargify's service is not well-tuned for one-time charges. It would be beneficial to most vendors if one API could handle both without requiring a workaround for one-time payments.
- The primary ROI for us (even though it was more expensive) was that their customer service was much more responsive than our previous processor.
We previously used another recurring processor. Although their product worked well and was much cheaper, their customer service became increasingly less responsive. Chargify's API is equally easy to implement as our previous recurring payment processor..