Overall Satisfaction with Cisco Webex Desk Pro
This unit is starting to roll out to replace those executive leaders that had DX80's. It's still very exclusive as we have not received more than about 50 of them total. They go quick since some people want these fancy devices. Webex Desk Pro solves so many problems. It joins more than just Webex meetings. You think of it, it can join it. It acts as a large secondary monitor, it charges your laptop like a docking station, and much more.
- It charges my laptop while being an amazing secondary monitor.
- Optimizes the video and audio with superior sound and microphones.
- A very nice compact digital whiteboard.
- Hooks in with Webex meetings and Teams in such a seamless way.
- Handles calling like a desk phone and is natural to use.
- Looks so beautiful and is such a great addition to your desk.
- It does virtual backgrounds but it would be nice to be able to upload your own images. Instead you just get blur and then 4 other default images.
- It's ease of use has really reduced the need for training. It uses the same RoomOS that all Cisco devices use and it works great.
- The metrics on the devices allow us to see how much its being used and fix issues before the become real problems.
We've just used the DX80 (which is its predecessor) and honestly, this unit delivers on so many areas that the DX80 was lacking or missing. This unit really shines in a world where conference room experiences that are good are hard to come by. And this brings a fantastic conference room experience to your desk! What more could you want!
I have not had to use support yet as our use of Webex Desk Pro is so new, but all the questions that I have had have been answered with such promptness and clarity that it is clear Cisco has a passion about this device and about providing high quality in all that they do. Their support is top notch and you will never need to fear when reaching out to them.
Do you think Cisco Webex Desk Pro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cisco Webex Desk Pro's feature set?
Did Cisco Webex Desk Pro live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Cisco Webex Desk Pro go as expected?
Would you buy Cisco Webex Desk Pro again?
I wish I could give this device to everyone in my company. I can't think of a person who uses Webex meetings and Teams who would not benefit from having this device. The digital whiteboard is top-notch, the audio is crisp, the mics are great and make you sound good and the camera and very optimized for high def/sharp-looking video. And the fact that I can join a Webex, Skype, Teams, Zoom, GoToMeeting, Bluejeans, ANY MEETING through this device, allowing me to use its camera, speakers and mics, makes the experience one to remember and makes me look forward to it every time.