Overall Satisfaction with Classy
Our organization uses Classy to support with fundraising efforts, both ongoing annual campaigns and peer-to-peer fundraising. It is primarily used by our centralized Foundation team which manages fundraising. Classy acts as a super helpful "one stop shop" for our donors to easily make donations, and gives us flexibility to offer different donation options.
- Robust native integrations with other applications like Salesforce
- Helpful support team to troubleshoot issues and support with building out campaigns/business
- Building out a basic campaign is very straightforward; platform is easy to learn
- Campaigns lack customization options which can be limiting- while you can add code to make some changes, there is a basic framework that you can't always override.
- Slow to roll out some donor payment options like Venmo.
- Not inexpensive price point and on an annual contract, so the software is definitely an investment.
- Double the Donation offered for free with Classy subscription has brought in a few thousand dollars in corporate matches with very low lift to our team.
Do you think Classy delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Classy's feature set?
Did Classy live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Classy go as expected?
Would you buy Classy again?
Classy would be extremely well suited for any nonprofits, particularly mid-larger size nonprofits that may have multiple campaigns in a year for which they need fundraising support. Given the cost, it would probably not make as much sense for a very small org or an organization without at least some existing donor constituency.