Overall Satisfaction with Commvault Complete Backup & Recovery
We utilize Commvault as a service along with hardware that meets Commvault specifications.
Some of the business problems addressed are the ability to protect Hourly Transaction Log jobs, HANA, Oracle coverage, SAN Intellisnap operations.
- The customer support team is bar none. I always have confidence that any issues that arise will be resolved.
- Interface is very intuitive.
- Excellent reporting (both canned & custom)
- Logs are very detailed.
- Workflows, API access allow for automation
- Supports a multitude of legacy applications as well as bleeding-edge & current systems
- Licensing is complex
- Cost impedes implementation for organizations that would be a great fit.
- Exchange & Sharepoint coverage
We utilize the Enterprise Support Program. It's a top-notch support option. It offers strategic world-class technical management. The support partners with us to provide the best possible solution/resolution to any issue we encounter.
Do you think Commvault Complete Data Protection delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Commvault Complete Data Protection's feature set?
Did Commvault Complete Data Protection live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Commvault Complete Data Protection go as expected?
Would you buy Commvault Complete Data Protection again?