April 08, 2014
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with ConnectWise
ConnectWise was used across our whole organization. Everybody from Sales, Accounting, Project Managers, Help Desk, NOC, and others used ConnectWise extensively. It provided a single pane of glass to the organization.
- Customization. ConnectWise is very flexible and can be customized to match your company's current workflow.
- Workflow. ConnectWise has very flexible and powerful Workflow Rules which allow automated processes to run at scheduled intervals. The possibilities for this power are limited only by your imagination.
- Change Management. There needs to be some foundation for Change Management. It's simply missing in ConnectWise.
- It would be nice if ConnectWise Mobile had functionality for Managers. The Mobile function works well for individual contributors, but there isn't a good way to look at multiple Service Boards for instance in the mobile platform.
- Reports. It would be nice to have a custom report builder. There are a lot of ConnectWise reports and there's usually one that ALMOST has what you need, so the ability to build your own reports easily out-of-the-box would be nice.
ConnectWise is designed by an MSP for MSP's. They understand the business and that is apparent throughout the application. Further they listen to their MSPs and continually evolve the platform.
For all the reasons I've mentioned. It does everything needed and is fully customizable.