ConnectWise is used by our entire organization. It is a great tool that keeps all departments of our company connected and flowing in the same direction. We currently have 25 employees using the software and it ensures everyone is on the same page and is able to perform the responsibilities of their roles to the best of their abilities without having a CRM slow them down.
- ConnectWise integrates with Outlook, which syncs with our mobile devices, ensuring our calendars are always clean and accurate.
- ConnectWise offers every tool you could imagine from financing to dispatching to sales and procurement. It all works together in a really great way.
- ConnectWise helps me with procurement by integrating all parts of the machine into one package that seamlessly transitions from opportunity to sales order to purchase order.
- ConnectWise could use a graphical refresh. The interface has a very 90's feel to it.
- Updates have been hit or miss for us. There was a massive memory leak in 2013.4 that slowed many of us down, but we were able to work around it.
- Training materials/videos can be kind of cheesy, but it's all in good fun.
- We are able to meet SLA because the software helps keep everyone focused on time spent and effort needed.
- Our employees are very, very efficient because everything we need is in ConnectWise
- We are able to keep very specific stats on our performance and service levels with ConnectWise.
To me, ConnectWise is a vastly better piece of software. It allows me to work at a fast pace, but on a narrow track. With other software it can be easy to scatter your work across a piece of software, but with ConnectWise I feel as though I can work in one fluid path from beginning to end.
I really enjoy using the software. It is fast, it is organized well, and it allows me to perform the functions of my role in our company to the best of my abilities. I can rely on the tools and workflows in ConnectWise to ensure I'm working at maximum efficiency.
The software is intended to be used by Managed Service Providers, so it's a fairly niche piece of software. It does, however, perform wonderfully in this scenario and seeing that there are many many Managed Service Providers worldwide, it will be around for a long time. I've used MS CRM and can say I prefer ConnectWise by a large margin.