We utilize many aspects of ConnectWise, CRM for our sales teams to manage funnels and activities, service ticketing for our time and material customers, and for our managed service customers, as well as the project management module to handle our project based customers. We support about 18-24 Account Managers and 18-24 Billable Engineers, the system has been scalable to meet our needs and has included integration's into other products for seamless delivery to our customers. Today we have integrated Quosal for our quoting needs and Labtech for our Remote Monitoring and Management needs.
- ConnectWise allows us to efficiently manage customer issues through the ticketing system, track and update remotely.
- ConnectWise allows us to effectively manage a sales funnel and track sales activities to help us plan and run our business.
- The Project Management module allows us to manage billable resources to the task level giving us efficient resource utilization.
- The user interface is a little 'clunky' at times, position of information on the same screen or multiple screens can be a little cumbersome.
- Reporting has been challenging at best, i recommend using Microsoft SQL Reporting services and hiring a SQL Report Writer to get what you need.
- Mobile integration is still not flexible enough for my teams usage needs.
- Marketing module section is very basic and simply does not do what we need for our business.
- We have been able to drive better resource utilization with effective project management and planning.
- We are continually challenged in Sales and Marketing efforts given limitations in those modules.
We selected ConnectWise five years ago because many companies like us were using it, it was recommended to us be many, we were using Microsoft CRM at the time at felt this might be better suited for our business.
We will continue to use ConnectWise for at least 2-3 Years as we have built integration's into other tools and simply don't have the time to evaluate other products right now, i do see use going through an evaluation in 2-3 years though.