Overall Satisfaction with ContentKing
At SmartRanking, we're enthusiastic and intensive users of ContentKing. We're currently using ContentKing with all the colleagues at our company, most of the time daily. ContentKing solves multiple problems for us. Among these problems solved are: proactive monitoring of our customer's websites, identifying technical issues, and exporting page-specific data (so we can optimize pages based on this data).
- Proactive monitoring of the website on a broad spectrum of on-page and technical issues.
- Insights for page-specific action points based on different data streams.
- Identifying technical and on-page website issues.
- 25% more efficiency with identifying technical issues.
- 40% more efficiency with combining and export page-based data.
ContentKing is fully web-based so it's device-independent. This is a major functionality for our company since we work both at the office and remotely. Also, we can add clients and colleagues in ContentKing (which is not that easy when using Screaming Frog), ContentKing crawls websites real-time, and ContentKing makes combining important data streams easy.
Do you think ContentKing delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ContentKing's feature set?
Did ContentKing live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ContentKing go as expected?
Would you buy ContentKing again?
It's really well suited for most kinds of SEO optimizations. The scenarios we use are already described above. So, we're using it mainly for:
- The monitoring of websites (for SEO changes that happen at that very moment).
- Identifying all kinds of SEO issues (e.g., broken internal links).
- Exporting data for page optimizations.