Oracle Eloqua Review: "Eloqua does welloqua"https://www.trustradius.com/marketing-automationOracle EloquaUnspecified7.73501012013-12-04T16:06:42.149Z
Overall Satisfaction with Eloqua
- Eloqua scales nicely, allowing you to use as little or much of its robust system as needed for any projects or campaign.
- Eloqua creates an easy, even pleasing user interface for its tools and maintains a consistent user experience across the different module areas.
- Eloqua offers support programs to dive deeper into its application.
- Eloqua sometimes has many "information homes" and you have to be committed to finding answers.
- Eloqua sometimes has a bulky feeling because of its robust tools. Streamlining some options would make it's use more efficient.
- Eloqua can be confusing and overwhelming at first adoption, despite programs that assist with the onboarding process.
- Increased employee efficiency
- Better lead tracking and sales exposure
- More detailed communication tracking
We have enjoyed using the Eloqua solution and plan to continue with it for the foreseeable future as it is so efficiently integrated into our marketing efforts. We look forward to diving deeper into its robust offerings as well. The web interface and connections to third party tools also factor into our decision to remain loyal to Eloqua.
Be prepared to take some time learning the system and really thinking about how you want to set up your marketing communication and tracking. Decisions made quickly will matter in the long term. Also, really play with the system. Develop a variety of campaigns and try out small test groups for things like AB testing for design and messaging.