Overall Satisfaction with Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud)
Maxymiser has been integrated completely into the web development process. Every major change that is made to the ao.com website is tested using the Maxymiser tool. We have invested in a dedicated team to really drive the product at 100 miles an hour and we've seen some real results from doing so. The tool has allowed us to have the confidence that what goes live works, and what is already live can be optimised to be better. Since implementing Maxymiser into the development process it has given the senior team the confidence to step back and allow the team to crack on because the process works and can be backed up with the numbers. What makes this tool a standout from all other testing tools, is that the numbers it reports will reconcile with your analytics giving you even more confidence it is working.
- Reconciling reported numbers to your analytics provider
- Quickly driving a significant ROI from first few tests
- Backed by awesome, knowledgeable team
- Takes large complex tests in stride
- Fast, durable, stable platform even when under large traffic loads
- Cross device testing
- Insight discovery, you find stuff out about your business you never knew
- Usability of the UI can be improved
- Self service to build own tests
- Onsite training rather than in London
- Help in growing conversion by 40%
- Seven figure increase in revenue from one test
It was simply the most resilient testing tool out there. It offered everything we needed and was able to keep up with the fast paced development process. Others fell over at the result accuracy, their process, the speed of delivery. Also the quality of the team behind the product is a massive factor.
If you want to do testing properly in my mind there is only one provider who can deliver high quality tests and insights and that is Maxymiser. Don't get confused when choosing the testing tools because there are many providers who like to say they do testing but they simply and barely tick the box. Maxymiser owns the testing space. Maxymiser isn't the tool if you want to play at testing.