Oracle Eloqua Review: "Eloqua: Marketing automation for today and tomorrow"https://www.trustradius.com/marketing-automationOracle EloquaUnspecified7.73511012014-02-13T22:12:32.804Z
Overall Satisfaction with Eloqua
Eloqua is being used across several business units to engage with customers, employees and partners. It's capabilities allow us to provide targeted messaging and share key insight. It also allows us to drive awareness, lead gen and sales revenue to the business.
- Dynamic email content - allows you to target the contact with information that is key and important to them
- Lifecycle marketing - creates programs that give the you a progressive touch point with your contact over a period of time.
- Reporting - at your fingertips information on the success of your email marketing initatives and campaigns
- Customer service - as they grow in scale, they have to also grow in custoemr responsiveness. They had a few glitches when purchased by Oracle but they are getting better
- Update releases - sometimes a new update can cause a few hiccup in the instances but this is always a change with any software platform
- Launching features - sometimes the great new bells and whistles are not always provided in the version of the software you're using. This can be a downfall to your creative progression in the tool.
- We are more strategic in the content that we create and how we use it to engage the end user.
- Productivity across the business has improved and an increase in brand awareness has definitely grown
- The ROI for implementing the product is seen through the uptick is lead formsre submittal, click through and product inquiries
The integration across the more business units, upgrade of the new platform and more engagement with the new product offerings, plugin and features makes our commitment easy and it speaks volumes to Eloqua commitment to product development and customer satisifaction. With others in the business utiltizing the tool and find it meaingful, it would be sensiless not to renew.
Implementing Eloqua is a part of change management for many organizations - it's a new way of doing business. Making sure you have a great team of e-marketing experts and strong support from your IT organizations is key. In addition, training for all marketing staff who will engage with the software is vital to your success.