Overall Satisfaction with EstimateOne
As a Specification Manager and Technical Advisor I find EstimateOne excellent in sourcing new projects targeted for specification as well as accessing specifications and plans for particular projects I have been specified on as well as ones I would like to be specified on. Building great relationships with estimators from construction companies tendering on commercial projects is another bonus with EstimateOne. Overall a highly recommended tool for those in the Industry wanting to make good leeway.
- Document access to projects on tender.
- Easy access to tenders and all commercial projects and their status.
- Good communication details with estimators.
- Relevant Project Contacts as part of the standard membership not an add-on.
- Access to all documentation as part of the requirement for tenderers to upload.
- Specification information.
- Access to plans and specifications.
- Building strong work relationships with estimators.
Do you think EstimateOne delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with EstimateOne's feature set?
Did EstimateOne live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of EstimateOne go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy EstimateOne again?