October 24, 2017
Score 6 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Financial Edge NXT
We are using it through out the organization, but mainly accounting. All of the other departments uses it for entering their travel and creating requisitions for purchase orders. The CFO uses it for all of the financial reporting for the organization. I am new to using Blackbaud and still learning the system.
- Having the ability to create reports quickly.
- To void checks and the system creates your adjusting entries for you.
- Having the ability to review your accounts payable processing before printing your checks.
- The various links to get in touch with someone at Blackbaud is an excellent tool.
- The PO system. It would be great if there would be a section where you can breakdown various items from various departments, when you are placing your order into the system.
- Credit memos- once a check is voided and a credit memo is attached, how to remove it if there is several.
- Issues with the addresses once it has changed in the vendor file.
- When you are adding a vendor, "Lisa Fowler" the system would list her under the "L". So if I wanted to pull her up on the system. Normally it should be under "F" because of her last name but it would listed under the "L".
- Operational efficiency
- Improved cash flow
- Reduced annual audit cost
- Improved data accuracy
- Faster month-end process
I am still working on learning more about your system. As for the area that I do work with yes, and for all of the other area the CFO will have to answer the questions pertaining to those areas. I am working with Blackbaud to learn more of the ins and outs of the system.