Overall Satisfaction with Flite
Flite is used to build high impact, user engaging ad units. The Flite platform spanned from the creative studio team building these units, to Ad Ops inserting tracking pixels and trafficking them to various websites to the analytics team who gathered the data and turned it into a concrete story of how the units performed, how users engaged and the result of these users seeing these ads. Flite's in-depth reporting helped us decide which are the best type of ads to run for different advertisers. Marketing is able to internalize this data to help keep the advertiser informed of their brands reach on our websites.
- The platform is very easy to use.
- Flite is ahead of its time if not keeping up with the time in terms of fulfilling the advertisers desires with their ad creation abilities.
- The metrics and reporting they provide are key when giving details back to the client about the health and success of their campaign.
- Tutorial videos would be helpful to support articles.
- From an ad operations standpoint, traffickers were able to test and edit high impact units with ease.
- We are able to update ad units quickly and efficiently.
The things I love most are the self serve tool, how we or the Flite team can create templates for us to plug and play and most of all Flite has a team that can help build out the most complicated, intricate ad units that our clients dream up!
It is definitely well suited for publishers looking to meet high profile client needs in terms of high impact ads and reporting metrics. For standard basic ads it wouldn't make sense to have Flite on board because you won't be using them to their full capability or maximizing your investment in their tool.