Forcepoint CASB
https://www.trustradius.com/cloud-access-security-brokersForcepoint CASBUnspecified66101
May 16, 2019

Forcepoint CASB

Score 5 out of 101

Overall Satisfaction with Forcepoint CASB

I help to solve some DLP problems with custom applications and some recognized applications.
  • Ease of implementation in different use cases
  • API integration on cloud apps
  • Excellent reports on shadow IT
  • Better reports
  • Better technical support
  • Better integration with other solutions as proxy and onpremise DLP
  • Did I say better support?
  • We are working on strategies to understand what to do with the information that CASB gave to us, it would be good if Forcepoint gives us a few key points but they haven't.
It helps us to understand the behavior of the users on the web apps and it helps us protect the users that have some sensitive information on their profiles. In those cases, CASB helps us protect people and extend our enterprise policies in the cloud.
We integrated the solution to our SIEM, but on the CASB side, sometimes the integration fails and gives information not online, I mean 3-8 days after something occurs. So we are working with Forcepoint to solve this.
  • Proofpoint Cloud App Security Broker (Proofpoint CASB) and McAfee MVISION Cloud (formerly Skyhigh CASB)
I would not recommend it as I think the product needs better integration with other Forcepoint products and better technical support. In some cases, Forcepoint closes my tickets without an answer. On the other hand, integration is useless in some cases. A working OCR would be appreciated in the future, as well as a better DLP. The admin webpage had some problems, sometimes it didn't load correctly. And don't even try to use it on a mobile, it never works. I think the product is good, but it needs better integration (and the integration should work!!) and in my opinion, it's not a finished product. On a scale from 1 to 10, I would give it a 5.