Overall Satisfaction with Forcepoint Web Security
We have selected Forcepoint for filtering our data flows on web browsing traffic. Its capabilities are scaled and availability is ensured with the high availability option. Load balancing is handled by WCCP. It's transparent proxy implementation.
- Its most valuable aspect is the efficient, immediate support.
- Works seamlessly very well on SSL interception and packet deep inspection
- Gives very flexible and most restrictive options in threat mitigation
- Stripping scripts from webpages helps fight drive-by, dropper, and cryptic common threats flood.
- It's very helpful in creating policies to block and safeguard from content and categories that are culturally and regionally sensitive.
- I would like to see improvement in Triton Manager response and resource consumption.
- Without Forcepoint Web Security the threat level would be extremely high specially if ransomware takes over. It would cost us roughly half a million dollars a day.
Forcepoint Web Security is the best by far I have come across for on-campus web security gateway implementation. I would recommend it for all those who are budget concerned but really serious about protecting their assets with less effort and lower maintenance costs. Forcepoint Web Security is a reliever of browsing worries. However, I had some concerns with hybrid deployment where some ISP connection was not making it through but have heard it's been fixed with the latest releases.