Global Shop Solutions
Overall Satisfaction with Global Shop Solutions One-System ERP
It is being used by one store location because it is our only manufacturing facility and the other software we are required is not useful for a manufacturing business.
Because we use multiple systems, I do have to manually transfer the account balances to our main software at month end which reduces the amount of detail available in one system.
- We have recently upgraded to the latest version and it moves pretty quick going from screen to screen.
- It is able to capture labor dollars per work order as well as materials to each job well.
- You can track the flow of materials pretty easily.
- You are unable to match a debit and a credit on a customer or vendor account to remove it from the open ledger.
- Reports (and some processes) tend to change with little notification.
- Many of the company options are not "common sense." What you think they would mean, actually do something very different. This makes it difficult to get your settings correct without ample research and testing.
- It's been pretty inconsistent. We do a lot of "button pushing with fingers crossed" because we "thought a process worked a certain way but there were times when you never knew what you were going to get.