Overall Satisfaction with Google Fit
The healthcare team uses Google Fit to collect daily vitals, measure the number of steps employees take, and monitor their health. The mobile app displays information on employees’ progress toward their fitness goals. The app collects heart rate data from a chest strap monitor and recognizes when users are inactive or exercising. These results are then displayed in a comprehensive dashboard for healthcare providers to evaluate. The dashboard provides basic information about the user such as weight, height, and body mass index (BMI).
- Step counter
- Heart rate monitor
- The dashboard provides basic information about the user such as weight, height, and body mass index (BMI).
- Would be great if you could sync the data with Google Sheets.
- We’ve put together handy, helpful health infographics that outline the benefits of Google [Fit] for your organization.
- One of the core benefits of Google fit is that users can set activity goals and watch as their progress is visualized over time
- Healthy staff are more productive and can do more which has an impact on [the] ROI of business.
- Google fit can be configured to track how much weight is lost each day, the total weight [loss] to date, and an estimate of how much weight still needs to be lost, physically fit employees are an asset to [the] organisation. This would benefit ROI, more active physically, more active on the job.
Some of the benefits of Google fit for your organization: Quickly shows you how many steps you have taken each day, tracks your heart rate every 10 minutes, throughout the day gives you an accurate picture of where you have been on a map, for the whole day gives you accurate step counts, distances and calorific content at the click of a button, very easy integration with other apps like Samsung Health. Google fit is great because it does all this for free.
Do you think Google Fit delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Google Fit's feature set?
Did Google Fit live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Google Fit go as expected?
Would you buy Google Fit again?