HERO
October 17, 2018

HERO

james witcombe | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Hero

It is used to help with attendance and reward students for great classroom behavior. A majority of our teachers are using this product on a daily basis. There are a few teachers that have not bought into the program, however the majority of teachers who use this product have noticed a huge change in their students. I love this product due to the fact that students have the ability to see their progress and are rewarded for great behavior. Not all students care about Hero points, but I would say 90 percent do. This product addresses in class behavior as well as helping out with attendance issues.
  • Encourages students
  • Tracks detentions
  • Helps reduce tardies
  • Encourages school-wide spirit
  • Not all teachers use it
  • Not all students care about points
  • Some teachers use it ineffectively
  • Positive attendance improvements
  • More students on task
  • More school spirit
This is the first program like this that I have used like this. However with that being said I feel that all schools should at least try a product like this. A way to reward all students and get school spirit up as well. I truly believe this product would stack up to any other product.
  • To help students that need extra encouragement, and improve the attendance rates at school, we have seen great improvements and I would highly recommend HERO to all educators; it takes time and buy in but it will work. The key is to get more teachers to buy into the program.