Overall Satisfaction with IBM Cloud Object Storage
I am using IBM Cloud Object Storage to work on projects that will enable me to obtain a Data Science Certificate from Coursera in order to expand the consulting capabilities of the company. I plan to continue using it professionally in my consulting work.
- Your data is stored with the latest security measures.
- The time to load your data is incredibly fast for the price point.
- Backup versions in the cloud are extremely valuable.
- Faster load times
- Being able to store data for multiple clients in one place has cut down on the amount of hours I spend creating reports.
Data transfer has always been fast and reliable. No issues to report.
Absolutely. It allows me to offer expanded services to clients like analyzing past data for trends while monitoring dynamic data to see if they continue at different price points. The flexibility that I can offer to them increases the likelihood that they will use my services. It also allows me to scale.
Do you think IBM Cloud Object Storage delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with IBM Cloud Object Storage's feature set?
Did IBM Cloud Object Storage live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of IBM Cloud Object Storage go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy IBM Cloud Object Storage again?
- IBM Watson Studio (formerly IBM Data Science Experience)
- IBM Watson Machine Learning
- IBM Watson Knowledge Catalog
Using multiple IBM products together allows for a smooth working environment where everything talks to each other. I don't have to worry about data transfer and management across multiple platforms and when I need support, the support teams are all connected to each other. This streamlines business processes and makes training others an easier task because of the consistency across platforms.